Introducing the iTaste MVP Pro 3.0, is an advanced and upgraded starter kit that include the 60W Box Mod and iSub G Sub-Ohm Tank.
With the new MPV 3.0 Pro 60W Box Mod, it can fire up to 60 wattages and 9 volts and can handle current of 17.5A. For longer lasting vaping, it consists of 4500mAh built-in battery capacity. For maximum conductivity, the device uses brass positive contact on spring loaded 510 connector.
Like the previous version, the MVP Pro 3.0 also features the pass-through function, which allows you to vape while charging.
The beautiful OLED screen displays resistance, battery life and output power.
Another great feature on the MVP 3.0 Pro is the usage tracker, which keeps track of previous wattage setting as well as the puff counter.
Safety features on the MVP 3.0 Pro include overcharge/over-discharge protection, low voltage protection, 5 lick lock/unlock. short circuit protection and 15 second cutoff.
Authentic Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W Features:
- 4500mAh built-in battery capacity
- Output wattage: 6W - 60W (0.5W increments)
- Output voltage: 3V - 9V (0.1V increments)
- Atomizer resistance: 0.2ohm (minimum)
- Standby current: 200uA max
- OLED screen display
- 510 spring loaded with brass positive contact
- Micro USB DC5V/1A charging
- Pass-through function
Innokin iSub G Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 22mm diameter
- 4.5ml capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Japanese Organic Cotton
- Adjustable airflow system
- No-spill coil swap system
- Recommended wattage: 20W - 35W
- 0.5ohm resistance coils
- Scratch and check for authenticity
Full kit includes:
- 1x Innokin MVPPro 3.0 60W Box Mod
- 1x Innokin iSub G Sub-ohm Tank
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x eGo Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing Box with scratch and check authenticity code
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.